The Chief Ethics, Culture and Compliance Officer serves as the organization's internal control point for ethics and improprieties, allegations, complaints, and conflicts of interest and reports directly to the CEO. This role is also responsible for the Corporate Culture as well as compliance with corporate policies. The CECCO will execute on organization’s Inclusion, Diversity and Culture Transformation strategy as well as advise corporate leadership on policy compliance, ethics and cultural matters.
* Develops and disseminates corporate policies and supporting forms/acknowledgements.
* Provides an internal review of corporate policies to ensure corporate consistency and integration with the corporation's ethics philosophies.
* Integrates the corporate ethics message throughout the corporate culture.
* Oversees the development and implementation of corporate ethics and conflict-of-interest training and conducts ethical decision-making training for Supervisors, on ethics issues and avoiding conflicts of interest.
* Promptly conducts investigations pursuant to complaints and allegations of ethical wrongdoing or conflicts of interest. Prepares written investigative reports as necessary.
* In conjunction with legal counsel, ensures compliance with Title 7 regulations as well as corporate EEO policy.
* Develops and maintains confidential procedures for the handling and processing of complaints and allegations. Provides processes for the confidential hearing of employee issues related to the ethics or conflicts.
* Communication and Consultation.
* Corporate Culture and Ethical Practice.
* Inclusion and Diversity.
* Investigations and Cultural Awareness.
Required Education and Experience
* Seven to 10 years of experience in related field.
* JD preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.