The Video Production Intern will work within the creative service department to implement the vision of the Sky through video content. This individual will work directly with the video producer to provide a full-range of video, audio and editing support from concept to post-production.
Interns can expect to gain hands on experience with video camcorders and DSLR cameras during games and player appearances, master lighting for various shoots including green screen and formal interviews, while also continuing to improve video editing skills.
The Video Intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce video content in support of branding, sales, marketing and promotions
- Edit raw footage using Adobe Premiere
- Assist with lighting sets and scripting for green screen shoots
- Capture b-roll and interviews at Sky events
- Distribute video through Sky website and social media outlets
- Organize and archive video assets
- Assist with designs for in-arena digital signage
Criteria & Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital video cameras and audio equipment with minimal supervision
- Experienced with video editing programs (i.e. Premiere, Avid, Final Cut)
- Outgoing and enthusiastic, not afraid to approach the public
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator a plus
- Experience with DSLR cameras a plus
- Experience and interest in sports a plus.
- Reliable transportation
Candidates should be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail and quality. Candidates should have high energy, a positive attitude and be committed to teamwork. This is a part-time unpaid internship and students should ideally be able to gain academic credit for their participation. Some nights, weekends, and holidays may be required. Applicants must provide resume and links to work samples.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.