The Atlanta Dream is seeking candidates to fill its Game Operations Internship positions (2 positions available) for the 2018 season. The internship program period begins April 2, 2018 and concludes no earlier than August 31, 2018.
The position is unpaid, but course credit may be obtained as outlined by your college/university program. Interns are assigned to a specific concentration area but are expected to provide support to all areas of the Atlanta Dream’s business in a direct, supporting or administrative role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coordination of all in-game entertainment scheduling and follow up
· Game day planning
· Script writing
· Coordinating of graphic and video needs
· Game day experiences and activations
· Facility load-in/out
· In-arena promotions
· On-court activations
· Game day arena branding
Must commit to entire Atlanta Dream home schedule and potential preseason or playoff games
· Available to work 20-40 hours a week
· Strong interest in pursuing a career in sports
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Positive, hardworking attitude
· Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and develop solutions quickly and effectively
· Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.