Job Title: Housekeeper
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping/Housekeeping Manager
Location: Arena, Practice Facility, Parking Structures, Entertainment District
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are requiring that all full-time/part-time team members and new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to certain limited exceptions.
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for talented people who embrace diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU! #FearTheDeer
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- 8 weeks of paid time off for parents to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development through our internal learning & development program - Antler Academy
- Employee Resource Groups
- Milwaukee Bucks and NBA League Discounts
- Qualified Parking and Phone Allowance
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the cleaning and housekeeping of Fiserv Forum along with the surrounding Deer District. These duties include the daily, event or nightly cleaning of all arena events, year-round condition and support of all Deer District events.
- Pick-up debris (paper plates, cups, food, cartons, etc).
- Sweep and mop sections to company SOP specifications.
- Clean up different types of spills throughout the arena.
- Clean restrooms (Toilets, urinals, sinks, faucets, floors, and dispensers) to company SOP specifications.
- Thoroughly clean seats, cup holders, and framework in sections upon request.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Empty and clean trash containers.
- Clean glass and windows.
- Clean suites (chairs, countertops, touch points, artwork, and refrigerators).
- Dust light fixtures, televisions, signage, and artwork.
- Understand how to fill mop buckets properly.
- Mop-up wet spots.
- Clean Touch Points throughout the arena.
- Ensure your spaces are clean when clients show up for events, whether it be a concert, dirt show, business meeting or NBA Basketball game.
- Understand post-COVID cleaning procedures.
- Maintain positive working relationships with staff.
- Assist in keeping Arena and SSC within NBA Post-COVID Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months prior experience in a related field.
- Be very flexible regarding work hours, often working weekends, and possibly the third shift.
- Flexible during events as activities change at a moment’s notice and you must be able to adapt.
- Be able to work effectively with all levels of staff, management, executive leadership, and event managers.
- Be able to bend over to perform certain cleaning tasks, repeatedly climb stairs, and work day shifts/weekends/occasional holidays.
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. We will consider people with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.