Job Title: 50/50 Seller, Game Day Associate
Reports to: Sr. Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for dedicated people who embrace diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU! #FearTheDeer
What We Offer:
- Mental Health Resources
- On-the-job Training
- Milwaukee Bucks and NBA League Discounts
- Discounted Parking
The Milwaukee Bucks Foundation 50/50 raffle seller will play a meaningful role within the organization’s game day operations. During each home game, 50/50 raffle tickets are sold to fans with 50% of proceeds going to an in individual in the audience and 50% going to the Bucks Foundation to further its dedication in supporting nonprofit, community organizations around the state of Wisconsin. This position requires an outgoing, enthusiastic personality.
- Sell 50/50 raffle tickets to fans at all Milwaukee Bucks home games
- Comfortably handle cash from the sale and distribution of 50/50 raffle tickets
- Engage fans to spread awareness of the 50/50 raffle program and the Bucks Foundation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Required to work marquee games and commit to 20 games a season
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. We will consider people with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.