Ticket Sales Representative- Full-Time Temporary with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Description of the Job: Ticket Sales representatives are responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans, Tickets holiday plans, and group tickets.
- Prospect new sales opportunities through the sale of season tickets, partial plans, holiday plans, and group tickets.
- Generate new sales through telemarketing 60 calls a day.
- Generate new sales by setting at least 8 outside appointments a week.
- Generate new sales through the use of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.
- Must be eager and willing to work with other team members on our staff.
- Develop and maintain call logs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with Ticket Sales Representative Manager to establish monthly and annual goals.
- Develop and implement tracking system for each account.
- Maintain Smartsell database for communicating with contacts, including mailing lists, fax numbers and e-mail.
- Disseminate all pertinent information to responsible parties within the HEAT Group and other partners.
- Work on special projects that multi-task across various departments.
- Build loyalty and develop strong relationships with new and current customers.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Attend NBA, and AmericanAirlines Arena events as scheduled.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent communications skills, professional selling skills and previous ticket sales experience is required. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but is not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?