Facilities Coordinator with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
Description of the Position: The HEAT Group is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to work in Facilities and Events with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and supervising Event Staff.
- Update and proactively maintain Greeter/Event Staff database and assist in solving matters that impact the service, efficiency and productivity of Greeters/Event Staff.
- Work with the Event Services Department on event coverage and help coordinate and oversee small events.
- Administrative and event related responsibilities as assigned.
- Work events cooperatively and jointly with Facilities departments as assigned.
Must be able to work extended/irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have at least 2 years of customer service experience? (Yes/No)
Are you available to work nights, weekends, and holidays? (Yes/No)