Event Services Intern with Miami HEAT in Miami, FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Overview of the Internship: To assist the Event Services Department with the overall event coordination of Concerts, Family Shows, Miami HEAT Games and small scaled events such as meetings, trainings, Court of Dreams, rehearsals etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review Event Booking Forms and prepare Event Worksheets.
- Assist with staffing deployments, creating event estimates & final event invoices for small scale events.
- Review Technical Rider and assist Event Managers with advancing show with Promoter and/or clients.
- Assist Event Managers with coordinating VIP Parties, Event Sponsorship Activations, Radio Station placement.
- Act as a Dressing Room Coordinator, as needed for shows.
- Create event specific signage and other show duties as necessary.
- Conduct building walk-throughs for all building events.
- Daily Administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be available for the duration of the internship from January 7th, 2019 – January 1st, 2020 to be considered. Internship requires irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be enrolled in a college or university in an Event Management or Sports Management program to be considered for internship.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available from July 7th, 2019 – June 30th, 2020?
Are you enrolled in an Event Management or Sports Management Program?
Are you able to work extended/irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays?
Are you proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)?