Event Services Greeter - Part-Time/Event Staff with Miami HEAT in Miami · FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
Brief Job Description of the Position
Overview of the Job:
- Primary responsibility is to greet guests coming off the elevator or escalator and assist with their inquiries.
- Previous guest services experience a plus, excellent communication skills, and the ability to easily maneuver throughout the Arena.
- Strong customer service skills preferred.
- Serve as an Event Services Greeter on the interior landing locations of the Arena while providing friendly and courteous assistance.
- Assist guests with inquiries, direct guests to their seating section, providing accurate facility information (nearest ATM, Guest Services location, store locations, F&B options, interactive experiences taking place during the event, Miami HEAT/AAArena upcoming events).
- Greet all guests upon entry/exit with a warm welcome/thank you for coming, see you soon/next game and providing date and opponent name.
- Maintains professional use of radio etiquette for internal communication during HEAT games and Arena events.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
List three adjectives that describe you?
(Yes/No) Are you bilingual in English and Spanish?
Where did you hear about this position?