Director of Marketing Automation - Full Time with Miami HEAT in Miami , FL
Miami HEAT jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami , FL
Marketing: New Media
Director of Marketing Automation will be responsible for supporting multi-channel integrated campaigns that incorporate email targeting, leading generation web forms, nurturing, and automated programs leveraging Adobe Campaign Standard (or other marketing automation) platform. Incumbent will have a minimum 5 years of experience managing outbound marketing programs and lead generation campaigns. Requires experience managing a team and hands-on, demonstrated experience working with industry tools, including e-mail, web analytics, CRM, and Marketing Automation platforms with knowledge of how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement.
Marketing Automation and Strategy
- Oversee completed requirements for Marketing Automation projects and ensure collaboration and coordination across the department.
- Identify and implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) on all digital marketing elements to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, list segmentation, call-to-actions, etc.) to optimize campaign results and strategic decisions
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel while partnering with other digital marketing stakeholders and sales
- Collaborate with sales, content, and creative teams to create integrated marketing campaigns and deliver customized and targeted email communications to leads, prospects, and clients. This includes assisting with the building of often complex automated programs.
- Stay current on industry best practices and implement new features, functionality releases, advanced workflows, personalization, and innovative segmentations.
- Regularly monitor and maintain synchronization between Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems.
Email Creation, Microsites and Forms
- Manage team of two to create the most engaging, results-oriented and responsive emails and landing pages.
- Oversee the scheduling and deployment of campaigns to ensure that they are optimized to hit the right people, with the right message, at the right time.
- Regularly monitor and maintain synchronization between Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems Essential Skills
- Work with CRM and Business Intelligence teams to ensure that the data integration is fully functioning and closes the loop in the customer lifecycle process to optimize sales for our stream of revenue including but not limited to tickets and retail.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to segment the database for targeted messaging both through email and other digital channels including social media and personalization of web properties.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field of study.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, or training.
- Requires a minimum 5 years of experience supporting multi-channel integrated campaigns that incorporate email targeting, leading generation web forms, nurturing, and automated programs using a Marketing Automation Platform.
- At least 2 years of management experience.
- Must have hands-on, demonstrated experience working with industry tools and analytics packages, including e-mail, web analytics, CRM, and Marketing Automation platforms (Adobe Campaign Standard highly preferred) with knowledge of how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement. Proficient in HTML, and CSS and responsive email design is highly desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?
(Yes/No) Do you have hands on demonstrated experience working with Adobe Campaign Standard?
(Yes/No) Do you have at least 5 years of experience supporting multi-channel integrated campaigns?
What other Adobe products are you proficient with?
Are you proficient with HTML and CSS?