Los Angeles Lakers Careers
Team Attendant with Los Angeles Lakers in El Segundo, CA
Los Angeles Lakers jobs
Sports Jobs in El Segundo, CA
Player Operations: Equipment Manager
Title: Team Attendant
Department: Equipment (Basketball Operations)
Reports to: Head Equipment Manager & Assistant Equipment Managers
Departmental Goal: Ensure equipment needs are met from a player, team, and league perspective to support success on the court and as a brand.
Objective: Effectively assist with all Lakers home game equipment needs for Lakers team/staff and visiting team/staff
Position Summary: Team Attendants are responsible for supporting the equipment needs of the Los Angeles Lakers and visiting teams at Staples Center. This position requires a high level of organization and a positive and team-oriented attitude.
Key metrics used to evaluate performance:
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Keep all on-court items stocked, organized, and accessible
- Feedback from head equipment manager, assistant equipment managers, training staff, and management
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Home and visiting locker rooms are set up before the teams arrive
- Collect ticket envelopes from players/coaches/staff to take to box office
- Stock the court with towels, water, Gatorade, etc.
- Rebound for players that are shooting pregame
- Attend to players and staff in-game as needed or assigned to by Head Equipment Manager or Assistant Equipment Managers (mopping the court, water for players, collecting player warm-ups, etc.)
- Breakdown of court post-game, which includes hydroculators, Gatorade carts, game balls, slip mats, items on scorers table, etc.
- Assist the visiting team in loading the equipment truck and team busses for departure from Staples Center
- Assist with post-game clean-up, which includes laundry, restocking fridges, cleaning locker rooms, etc.
Education (Required/Preferred): None
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Windows)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?