Inside Sales Executive with LA Clippers in Los Angeles, CA
LA Clippers jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Are you looking to launch your career in sports? Do you want a dynamic, exciting career that is more than a typical 9-5? The LA Clippers may be the fit for you! We are seeking driven, motivated, coachable, ambitious, and confident individuals with a real passion for sales who want to contribute to the success of our organization, and advance their careers.
Our Inside Sales Program is an 8-12 month foundational program focused on hiring, training, and developing future standouts in ticket sales. You will receive detailed and comprehensive sports sales training with a strong focus on developing the skills necessary to become an industry sales leader.
Our leadership team is committed to developing our sales executives on both a personal and professional level, while exposing you to the most comprehensive training regimen in all of sports. This program provides a courtside seat to the business of sports, and will allow top performing sales representatives internal and external opportunities to advance their sports careers.
Inside Sales Executives work in our downtown LA office and earn hourly wages and will have commission and bonus opportunities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell MVP Memberships, partial season ticket plans, group tickets, premium seating, and single game event suites.
- Exceed 100 outbound phone calls daily.
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities via phone calls, emails, face-to-face presentations, arena tours, and out-of-office appointments.
- Maintain digital records of all season ticket customers and prospects with our CRM system.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customer service efforts.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Game night duties as assigned (visit clients, works sales table, etc.).
- Attend weekly meetings and role-play sessions conducted by Manager.
- Participate in sales driven arena events.
Desired Characteristics / Qualifications
- Coachable, Confident, Assertive, Gutsy, Ambitious, Reliable, A Great Teammate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Proficient in basic computer software programs.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to attend all home games (evenings and weekend hours and possibly holidays).
- Desire to be a sales industry leader.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
How did you hear about this job?