The Texas Legends in Frisco, TX are currently seeking candidates for the game-day operations internship program. Texas Legends interns are part-time and allow individuals the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience. Internships are unpaid but students are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals. We are looking for someone willing to blend easily into a team environment, but driven to take the initiative to succeed when presented with individual work responsibilities
The Game-day Operations Intern will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist game-day operation staff with various tasks associated with in-game promotions, game-day entertainment and fan experience, and other game-day functions.
- Assist with pre-game preparation (such as locker room set-up, court-side suites preparation, etc).
- Weekly participant in Texas Legends youth clinics and community promotions to engage the Frisco community and Legends fans
- Assist Project Manager with various tasks as needed
- Currently enrolled or plan to enroll in an undergraduate program-- preferred majors: Sport Management, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field.
Apply sooner than later.
Potential applicants will be contacted through e-mail.
In-person interviews will be scheduled following e-mail correspondence.
Internship will run from September 2019 – May 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.