The Dallas Mavericks is currently seeking a full-time employee for the Ticketing Department as a Ticket Operations Coordinator. The Dallas Mavericks Ticket Operations Coordinator is a detail-oriented individual who provides essential operational support to the Ticket Operations Department.
A successful applicant should be committed to outstanding internal and external customer service, which comes as a direct result of successful organization, preparation and execution of their responsibilities. Applying to this position requires a candidate to be self-motivated; demonstrate strong relationship building skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to work creatively and proactively while collaborating in a team environment.
The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment but driven to take the initiative to succeed when presented with individual work responsibilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Deliver outstanding customer service by accurately and efficiently fulfilling all ticket orders including new season ticket sales, renewals, relocations, playoffs, single game sales, group sales and promotional offers.
· Deliver outstanding customer service by providing support to Account Executives who are assisting their clients with digital ticketing or any other ticketing issues.
· Deliver outstanding customer service by resolving inquiries and issues in the box office for all home games.
· Build new price codes, promo codes, offers, events and packages in Archtics as directed.
· Foster a close working relationship between the ticket operations department and all other Dallas Mavericks departments as well as the American Airlines Center Box Office.
· Proactively look for opportunities to improve ticket operations procedures.
· Proactively develop skills by seeking out and taking advantage of available training and growth opportunities.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
· 1-2 years of Ticket Operations and/or Box Office experience with a sports team preferred.
· Experience using Ticketmaster Archtics and other Ticketmaster products preferred.
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office, with a concentration on Excel.
· Focused on providing truly outstanding customer service.
· Flexible and personable team player
· Ability to multitask while organizing, preparing and executing responsibilities.
· Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work games at nights and on weekends and holidays in addition to regular business hours.
The Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.