Player Development Interns with Dallas Mavericks in Dallas, TX
The Dallas Mavericks internship program is part-time and allow participants the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization.
- Assisting Mavs coaches with on court drills and workouts
- Working early mornings, evenings and weekends and be on call when the team is in town
- Beginning the position on September 1 until season end
- Previous basketball experience at collegiate or professional level required
- Recent collegiate basketball playing experience is preferred
- Candidates must be in good physical condition to carry out the duties of the position
- Must have access to an iPad (2nd generation or newer)
- Must successfully complete background and drug screening
The Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How did you hear about this job?
How many years of previous basketball experience at collegiate or professional level do you have?
How many years of recent collegiate basketball playing experience do you have?
Do you currently or have you ever worked for the Dallas Mavericks? If so, when and what department?