We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Dallas Mavericks CRM Intern is part of our Organizational Analytics team that works with the Ticket Sales, Corporate Sales, Marketing and other departments. This position will be responsible for assisting the Analytics team with various tasks related to but not limited to data management in our Salesforce CRM.
- Other tasks may include Daily updating of Reporting and Dashboards.
- Assist with CRM related tasks assigned to Analytics by various departments.
- Managing data in Excel for data import daily.
- Handling Duplicate (Merge) Requests.
- List/Campaign Building/Segmentation
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP: September through April+ 2020; duration is also based on performance and/or business needs.
HOURS PER WEEK: Up to 29 hours per week
- Current college Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- College course work must showing a desire to work in the sports business industry a plus
- Attention to detail is critical
Paid internship. No other employee benefits and relocation expenses will not be covered.