Account Executive, Ticket Sales with Dallas Mavericks in Dallas, TX
- Responsible for making sales calls, prospecting, and qualifying all potential sales opportunities in addition to leads provided.
- Effectively sell the Dallas Mavericks experience.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers and build relationships to provide repeat business.
- Provide superior and professional customer service to clients.
- Occasionally, represent the organization at off-site Dallas Mavericks events promoting ticket sales.
- Actively participate in team member sales training and development opportunities.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
- Maintenance of computerized records of all touchpoints with clients and prospects with our CRM system. Proficiency in basic computer software programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Commitment to personal integrity.
- The ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and adhere to deadlines is a necessity.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to present sales material to potential clients.
- The ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Salesforce) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) is essential.
- Detail-oriented; ability to handle several projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Sports Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of outstanding performance in a commission-based consultative sales position. Professional or collegiate sports team experience preferred.
- Ability to work all home games and extended hours as assigned including evenings, weekends and holidays.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you currently or have you ever worked for the Dallas Mavericks?
What type sales experience do you have? What industry?
What most excites you about this position?
What is your available start date?