Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Cavaliers ‘Youth Sports Content Team Member' will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the Cavs Youth Sports team in capturing meaningful and high-quality content at each event.
** This is a part-time hourly position
- Serve as support team member to Youth Sports Content Assistant at events as needed
- Attend Cavs Academy, Cavalittles, Cavs Community Programs and Jr Cavs events to capture video and photo content
- Assist with Cavs Elite content capture on game days as needed
- Game-day activation coverage as needed
- Familiarize and stay current with league rules around licensing for music on social media and video content
- Make recommendations on new concepts and content approach
- Currently attending (or recent graduate of) a 4 year Bachelors Degree from an accredited university required.
- Advanced experience with photography / videography preferred.
- Experience working with children in a professional leadership capacity (ie. - youth coach, camp counselor, nanny, teacher, etc.) preferred
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals & rules of basketball. Previous experience playing basketball preferred, not required.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed required.
- Possesses a positive attitude.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and passionate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.