JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Under the guidance of the Sales & Service Operations team, the Cleveland Cavaliers Sales & Service Operations Crew is a team of dedicated individuals who assist with game day/non-game day Ticket Sales events throughout the 2019-2020 NBA season.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Sales & Service Operations team with the game day Court of Dreams programs both before and after Cleveland Cavaliers home games.
- Assist in the execution of game day Fan Experiences and Wine & Gold United Member programs during Cleveland Cavaliers home games.
- Execute the necessary preparation, including set up, tear down and check-in, for Cavaliers Ticket Sales events and group event programs.
- Management of the clock and official scoreboard during high school basketball games as well as youth recreational league games.
- Assist in the game day execution of the Cavaliers Group Sales 50/50 Program.
- Coach and lead youth basketball clinics.
- Assist with Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse dark day events including the High School Hoops Series.
- Execute a high level of customer service while interacting with WGU members, guests and clients of all ages.
- Experience with using a digital camera and ability to take photos during numerous sales events and programs
- Coaching experience preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work irregular hours including weekends
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others and be a member of a team
- An interest and desire to begin a career in the sports industry
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Hours: Sales & Service Operations Crew members are not required to work every Cavaliers home game, although a minimum of hours will be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.