Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This position assists the Staffing Manager and performs functions including but not limited to, developing, coordinating and posting work schedules for Guest Services Team Leaders, Guest Services Team Members, Security Sergeants and Officers, assist with the recruitment, hiring and retention of Guest Services and Security Team Members, maintains administrative records as required by departmental needs and union contract. Completes other duties as assigned by the Staffing Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the leadership/direction of the Staffing Manager, prepares and coordinates all Guest Services and Event Security Team Leaders and Team Members work schedules for all events including pre and post events, special events and meetings requiring Team Member staffing.
- Assist with the coordination of all processes related to recruiting, hiring, training and retention of all Guest Services and Event Security Team Leaders and Members.
- Monitor Team Member attendance at all events through the company payroll system and sign in sheets.
- Monitor Team Member requests for time off, jury duty, military leave, etc.
- Answer Staffing Office phones in a pleasant and timely manner. Check voicemails and maintain accurate call records.
Respond to Staffing emails in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Monitor and prepare all Guest Services and Event Security counseling action forms for violations of team attendance standards, for the Senior Directors of Guest Services and Safety and Security.
- Assists with all departmental recognition programs and makes recommendations for new programs.
- Assist with inventory of office supplies and needed HR/Payroll paperwork.
- Assist with maintaining Staffing/HR database programs.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Staffing Manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve months to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.