Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the guidance of the Sales & Service Operations team, the Cleveland Cavaliers Sales & Service Operations Crew is a team of dedicated individuals who assist with game day/non-game day Ticket Sales events throughout the 2022-23 NBA season.
- Assist the Sales & Service Operations team with the game day Court of Dreams programs both before and after Cleveland Cavaliers home games.
- Assist in the execution of game day Fan Experiences and Cavs United Member programs during Cleveland Cavaliers home games.
- Execute the necessary preparation, including set up, tear down and check-in, for Cavaliers Ticket Sales events and group event programs.
- Management of the clock and official scoreboard during high school basketball games as well as youth recreational league games.
- Assist in the game day execution of the Cavaliers Group Sales 50/50 Program.
- Assist with Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse dark day events including the High School Hoops Series.
- Execute a high level of customer service while interacting with Cavs United members, guests and clients of all ages.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work irregular hours including weekends
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others and be a member of a team
- An interest and desire to begin a career in the sports industry
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Hours: Sales & Service Operations Team Members are not required to work every Cavaliers home game, although a minimum of hours will be required.