Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Promotional team is a part-time, co-ed, interactive group who represent the Cavaliers Holdings, LLC (Cavaliers/Monsters/Charge) on the arena concourse at all home games and off-site activations. Roles include but are not limited to the following: Driving Fan Club profile creations and Kids Club Membership enrollments, face painting, applying temporary tattoos, assisting with photo booth stations, concourse games, interactive and inflatable activations, and more. We are currently searching for team members to join our team for the 2023-24 season and beyond.
- Candidates must maintain a fan first attitude ensuring strong and positive engagement amongst event attendees while working various activations throughout the concourse for Cavs and Monsters home games
- Assist in the setup and tear down of concourse related activities and off-site events, and also assist with the annual Cavs “All for Fun Tour” and the annual Monsters and Charge “Summer Tour” from May to September.
- A self-starter that can execute tasks throughout an event while engaging fans while also being an outgoing, energetic individual that has a positive attitude.
- A team-orientated individual that is outgoing and is able to connect with and create memorable experiences for fans.
- Comfortable handling payments for various fan experience opportunities
- Must be available to work select weekends, holidays, off-season & off-site outreach and other miscellaneous events.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and & off-site outreach events and other ancillary events
- Must be able to work at least 50% of Cavaliers off-site events, regular season games and postseason games
- Must be able to work at least 50% of Monsters off-site events, regular season games and postseason games
- Must be available to work a select amount of events each month from May to September for the Cavs “All for Fun Tour” and the Monsters and Charge “Summer Tour”
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work weekdays, and select weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to be at the FieldHouse two hours before the start of each home game / event.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Cleveland Charge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and make decisions on the spot
- Must collaborate well in a team environment
- Artistic ability and special talents are considered a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.