Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
It is the primary responsibility of the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Ambassador to greet incoming guests, provide excellent customer service, be knowledgeable and informative regarding events and activities at the FieldHouse and create a safe and friendly environment for all guests, clients and team members.
NOTE : Hiring Full-time and Part time team members for this position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet guests, clients, partners, visitors, team members and others at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Answer guests’ questions about Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse events and activities.
- Direct guests to the areas of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Offer high level customer service to all team members and guests.
- Be welcoming and have high positive energy.
- Monitor activities at entrances.
- Communicate with team members to notify them of guests/clients that have entered Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Report suspicious or criminal activity to security team.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Answer questions; provide accurate information regarding events, hours of operations, promotions, and directions.
- Contribute to a positive, empowering work environment by consistently performing assigned day-to-day responsibilities.
- Clear verbal communications skills to represent Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in an intelligent, professional, and courteous manner.
- Meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgment and the ability to multitask.
- Answers incoming calls occasionally. Transfers calls as required to the appropriate team or team member.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and/or time constraints yet maintain accuracy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings and weekend hours.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be reliable, flexible, punctual and have high energy.
- Must possess a pleasant personality and a professional attitude/appearance.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.