Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The QA Ambassador ensures that the overall event presentation and process truly reflects our high-quality standards. These detail-oriented professionals are responsible for assisting in the inspection of facility and event activities; pre-event, in-event, and post-event. In addition, they will facilitate, with the Leader on Duty, the observation and resolution of event issues/problems, and the delivery of satisfactory and seamless outcomes. This position will require walking and standing for long periods of time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute information and event analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting event analyses of our procedures; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
- Work with Facility Operations and its Team Members to develop and establish quality assurance plans and procedures, operations and service standards and systems
- Write, update and monitor performance of established procedures and standards
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Each event conducts Pre-Event walkthrough of building to monitor building cleanliness and safety awareness
- Observe fan experiences and our service principals during event
- Observe and provide feedback on various interactions with fans and Team Members
- Promote our Elevate program by distributing Elevate cards when applicable
- Prepare and present at conclusion of event a summary audit to events Leader on Duty
- Completes other duties as assigned by the events Leader on Duty or Staffing Managers.
Must be computer literate, with advance experience in word processing, spreadsheet software and internet programs. Preferred experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must possess confidence, excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational and technical skills.
Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity, Problem-solving and Team working skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.