Process & Data Analyst
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
General Overview: As a key member of the Business Intelligence Group, the Process and Data Analyst will work closely with the Corporate Partnerships department, Finance department, and others on the creation, implementation, and management of various business processes and data driven projects.
Responsibilities include leading and managing an integrated data and analysis strategy:
- Seek to improve current Corporate Partnerships processes through documentation, reporting, and analysis
- Collaborate with Corporate Partnership leadership on on-going projects pertaining but not limited to: CRM customizations and updates, NBA league reporting initiatives, revenue recognition etc.
- Work with the finance department to manage and maintain data integrity pertaining to the financial information of the Corporate Partnership Business
- Along with the Director, Business Intelligence and Corporate Partnerships leadership team, develop the long-term data strategy of the Corporate Partnerships business
- Work closely with our third-party CRM partner to meet the needs of the business
- Oversee and manage the contract progression process for the business
- Present new and creative business ideas using data backed decisions
- Develop techniques to identify, extract and analyze data to support business decisions
- Propose and effectively disseminate cutting edge ideas, process improvements and best practice research to advance the organization’s analytical capabilities
- Endeavor to contribute positively to the culture of the organization
- Advocate for the use of data in helping to drive business decisions
- Ability to create, implement, and manage business processes
- Knowledge and experience using Business Intelligence and reporting software, Tableau preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative and/or business field (i.e. Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or Computer Science)
- 2+ year(s) of professional experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience using CRM software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Knowledge and experience with KORE Software Sponsorship Module is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and communicate with both technical and business minded professionals
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
How did you hear about this job?