Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Security Managers, is responsible for all designated Event Security Officers at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse (RMFH).
- Performs event procedures (facility security control) as assigned.
- Performs regular security inspections within the arena and related areas, prior to, during, and after all events.
- Admits building staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established procedures.
- Handles information requests from Team Members and guests during event hours and as needed.
- Protects arena equipment, materials, and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides supervision and direction to assigned Event Security Officers.
- Receives records and returns all lost and found items according to established team procedures.
- Responsible for clean, neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued uniform to include badge, name tag, and radio when assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Security Managers and Director of Security.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have flexibility to work any days of the week and weekends and various other shifts as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Ohio Police Officers Training certification preferred.
- All candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check and must successfully complete a physical agility test.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.