Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-paced, high-energy setting, we want to talk to YOU!
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
With the goal of exceeding the expectations of our Cavs United members (Season Ticket Holders), the Membership Development Specialist Representative (MDS Rep) will provide proactive service, anticipate the needs of their clients, and deliver tailored benefits and experiences.
The MDS Rep will develop personal relationships with members within their book of business through personal touchpoints and by providing clear and consistent communication to secure our clients’ long-term commitment to, and confidence in, our organization.
Leveraging this customer loyalty, it is the expectation of the MDS Rep to retain members year-over-year, grow their investment with the organization, and cross-sell them into additional products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with current members through phone calls, face-to-face meetings, events, and gameday interactions.
- Recommend additional products based on members’ needs and wants for both personal and business use, inclusive of:
- Group outings
- Premium seating and suites
- Additional membership seating
- Concerts, events, and arena shows
- Memberships, Groups, and Suites for other Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse sports properties:
- Cleveland Monsters (AHL)
- Cleveland Charge (G-League)
- Tennis in the Land (WTA)
- Proactively strengthen relationships with members to gain referrals of family, friends, clients, employees, and guests – use these as an outlet for new clients
- Be an expert of the products and services provided by the Cleveland Cavaliers and Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Provide unique and personalized experiences for all our clients. Increase customer loyalty with each of these interactions by becoming a “concierge” for your client and providing them with experiences above their expectations.
- Propose creative ideas to the team that will enhance the membership platform; including developing new benefit programs, special events and ways to exceed client’s expectations.
- Enter all touch points and client profile information gathered in our CRM system for reporting, updating and account relationship purposes.
- Help to coordinate assigned member events and client experiences including, but not limited to: Annual Members Meeting, member receptions, Chalk Talks, client golf events, gift mailings, seat relocation events, business networking events, Rookie events, events with coaches/GM/team, etc.
- Work with New Sales teams to ensure a smooth account transition process from the rep that sells the account to the Membership Development team who will inherit and service the account.
- Consistently, genuinely, and enthusiastically answer incoming phone calls and emails in a prompt and timely manner on items such as game night questions, member benefit questions, customer profile changes, account balances, etc.
- Ensure that member’s payments are continually up-to-date and recover any missed payments.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience, ideally in ticket sales.
- Prior experience in providing top-level, concierge-style customer service and unique experiences in the hotel/resort, restaurant and/or hospitality industries.
- Customer-first oriented; committed to teamwork and going above and beyond clients’ expectations.
- Sales-minded with the ability to build strong relationships and perform relationship-based selling.
- Strong communication, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient with MSWord, Excel, and Microsoft CRM. Ability to learn ticketing system and Salesforce.
- Available to work various hours including evenings, weekends and holidays in addition to all Cavaliers home games.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.