Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – EngagManage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Manager of Suites and Hospitality Development is responsible for leading service and retention efforts of suites at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. This Manager will have many key relationships, both internal and external, that will have a lasting impact on the overall suite experience for our guests. While the main focus is on the suite experience, being able to impact other premium products will also be a key part of this role. Delivering superior customer service and helping to implement sales & retention strategies will be of the highest priority for this team member. They will be an expert in all aspects of premium areas, with the main goal of maximizing suite revenue.
- Develop and execute the service and retention strategy of suites at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. This includes a deep knowledge of all details pertaining to the building’s suites.
- Customize clients’ overall experience as a suite member by providing ideas on benefits, gifting and events.
- Manage suite accounts and act as a consultant to these stakeholders, as well as a select few accounts in other premium areas. This includes maintaining strong relationships with key c-level decisions makers, as well as suite administrators.
- Implement communication strategies to all suiteholders at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Connect with key guests of FieldHouse suites on a nightly basis, to grow relationships for future retention, as well as to identify additional sales and revenue opportunities.
- Serve as a liaison to Corporate Partnership team to assist with the servicing of suite accounts, as well as other premium hospitality, that are part of a larger partnership.
- Assist with sales initiatives directly related to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse suites to drive additional sales, both lease and individual event night rentals.
- Generate sales and additional revenue opportunities in other premium areas, including, floor seating/clubs, Huntington Legends Club and Westfield Champions Club.
- Provide feedback on food and beverage of suites to improve variety and quality of the suite menu offerings.
- Make recommendations on all logistics of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse suites, including ingress/egress/parking, etc.
- Work directly with Aramark, the Senior Director of Guest Experience and the Director of Security to recruit and hire appropriate part-time team members to enhance the guest experience in suites.
- Work with the Corporate Partnership team to ensure proper and ongoing activation of the specific space entitlement, when applicable.
- Maintain a general knowledge of all premium areas.
Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, have excellent communication skills, capability to learn Sales Force, ticketing systems and SeatGeek. Being a self starter, having the ability to work independently, and a passion for the sports industry is a must.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.