Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Suite/Club Hospitality Development, the Manager of Suite Hospitality is responsible for the overall sales and retention efforts of the Everstream Founders Level and Huntington Bank Club Level suites. This Manager will have many key relationships, both internal and external, that will have a lasting impact on the overall experience of this suite level for our guests. Delivering superior customer service and aggressive sales strategies will be of the highest priority for this team member. They will be an expert in all aspects of this space, with the main goal of maximizing revenue both personally and by setting up other team members for success.
- Develop and execute the sales, service and retention strategy of the Everstream Founders Level and Huntington Bank Club Level suites. This includes a deep knowledge of all details of the suites.
- Connect with suite guests on a nightly basis, to grow relationships for future retention, as well as to identify additional sales and revenue opportunities.
- Create new sales initiatives directly related to suites to drive additional sales. This includes leading the sales efforts of this club to other sales team members.
- Work directly with Aramark, the Senior Director of Guest Experience and the Senior Director of Safety and Security to recruit and hire appropriate part-time team members to enhance the guest experience in suites.
- Provide feedback on food and beverage of suites to improve variety and quality of the suite menu offerings.
- Make recommendations on all logistics of both suite levels, including ingress/egress/level set up, etc.
- Manage suite accounts and act as a consultant to these clients, as well as a select few accounts in other premium areas.
- Customize clients’ overall experience as a suite member by providing ideas on benefits, gifting and events.
- Implement communication strategies to all suiteholders.
- Work with the Corporate Partner team to ensure proper and ongoing activation of the specific space entitlement, when applicable.
- Generate sales and additional revenue opportunities in other premium areas, including floor seating/clubs and Westfield Champions Club.
- Maintain a general knowledge of all suites and premium areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.