Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This position reports directly to President, Business Operations. Manager, Special Projects and Business Operations will be assigned to support the functional work of President, Business Operations within our Team. Manager, Special Projects and Business Operations will be assigned a variety of project based and administrative type assignments. The Manager, Special Projects and Business Operations will serve as the point person for Team activities acting as a liaison between the President, Business Operations and the team members of Cavaliers Holdings, LLC. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience into a World Class Sports and Entertainment Team at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance and coordination of special projects associated with the functions of the President, Business Operations, such as power point presentations, meeting coordination and other team member related activities.
- Work with the President, Business Operations and Team Members to be an extension of their day to day operating tasks, serve a communication and collaboration bridge throughout our Team
- Creating and processing communications on behalf of the President, Business Operations
- Completing purchase orders/expense reports
- Travel arrangement and other similar administrative tasks
- Manages and maintain calendar, including the coordination and scheduling of appointments and large meetings with multiple attendees.
- Operate office equipment including phones, fax machines, copy machines, personal computers, and other equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- Willingness and eagerness to learn aspects of working for a professional sports team
- Comfort level with working through direction and also independently when necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, literally working in various locations (250 Huron, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse)
- Desire to work in a forward facing diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Must possess a high desire to collaborate across our entire Team through a multitude of tasks and activities
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple assignments in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and sensitivity of assignments.
- Must demonstrate a high level of maturity, integrity, loyalty, initiative, creativity, and sound judgment.
- Must be proactive approach with a high sense of urgency to complete time-sensitive tasks and projects.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and events as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.