Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Under the leadership of the IT Support Operations Manager, the IT Support Operations Analyst installs, configures and troubleshoots computer network PC's and investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems and upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Flexible schedule that includes an on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule on a frequent basis.
- Diagnose and repair reported problems, which includes documentation of all pertinent end user information and nature of problem or issue.
- Assist with on-boarding of new users, including PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Troubleshoot issues on an ongoing basis & test fixes to ensure problems have been resolved.
- Testing and implementing new technology.
- 1 year minimum help desk experience required.
- 1 year minimum experience in Windows 7 and Windows 10; Windows 2003/2008/2012 server experience; Microsoft Office, Network troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem-solving
- Client PC connectivity troubleshooting - ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Experience with Mac OSX a plus.
- A+, N+ Certification a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.