Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
TYPE OF POSITION: Part-time, union, hourly, benefit eligible
POSITION OVERVIEW: Under the direction of the Director of Housekeeping, Sr. Manager of Housekeeping, Manager of Housekeeping and Coordinator of Housekeeping, the housekeeper will be responsible for assigned duties in the cleaning and housekeeping maintenance of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. These duties involve the daily and nightly cleaning of all FieldHouse events, year round condition, and support for approximately 175 to 200 events per year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick up debris (paper, cups, bags, food cartons, diapers, etc.)
- Sweep and mop sections per company specifications.
- Thoroughly clean seats and sections.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean toilets and urinals.
- Empty and clean trash containers.
- Shampoo seats/clean framework of seats.
- Clean windows and glass.
- Clean exterior of the building.
- Set up and break down tables/chairs.
- Move furniture.
- Clean sewer drains.
- Dust/clean light fixtures, air vents, televisions and signage, and lift full mop buckets (35 LB).
- During events, will be responsible for maintaining all restrooms, emptying trash, cleaning wet spills, picking up sections after events (paper, cups, bags, food, etc.) and all thorough cleaning of other FieldHouse areas as well as providing basic customer service, i.e. giving directions, seating information to guests.
Must be able to work effectively with all levels of staff, management, owners, and players. Must be very flexible because events and activities change at a moment’s notice and must be able to adapt and work under necessary changes. Must be able to bend over repeatedly in performing the cleaning tasks, tolerate heights and open spaces, and repeatedly climb sets of stairs.
All Housekeeping new hires are subject to a satisfactory background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.