An experienced front-end developer and software engineer primarily responsible for the development of systems to be used by the Basketball Operations department. The position will be responsible for developing web and app-based front-end tools, cutting edge user interfaces, and unique data visualizations compatible across multiple devices and browsers. Must be familiar with the entire software development life cycle, including design, implementation, maintenance, and support. This position will work within the Basketball Operations department and collaborate with the Front Office, Coaching, and Training Staff groups.
- Build user-friendly tools for use by the Basketball Operations staff via web interfaces.
- Help develop web based systems and applications to communicate and retrieve basketball information.
- Ensure compatibility across various desktop systems, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Design and develop data visualizations.
- Maintain and support the analytics infrastructure.
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools
- Strong background in data visualizations
- Experience building data-driven dashboards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of advanced basketball statistics and common basketball operations practices is preferred
- Ability to organize and multi-task and communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours
- Willingness and ability to relocate to Cleveland is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.