Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Summary: The receptionist is responsible for handling in-bound telephone calls at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and greeting visitors and team members as they enter the Executive Offices.
- Answers incoming calls to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse switchboard.
- Takes accurate and complete messages.
- Transfers calls as required to the appropriate team or team member.
- Provide callers with information such as upcoming event information, directions and other related information.
- Clear verbal communications skills to represent Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in an intelligent, professional, and courteous manner.
- Greet all guests and team members by providing a welcoming environment.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area.
- Offer high level customer service to all team members and guest.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and/or time constraints yet maintains accuracy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Must be reliable, flexible and punctual. Must possess a pleasant personality and a professional attitude/appearance. Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision. Preferably available with 2 weeks’ notice for 1st shift hours. Must be able to work weekend and evenings based upon event schedule. Average work week hours vary from 5 – 15 hours depending upon event schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.