Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
This position is responsible for the planning, communication and execution of arena events including but not limited to concerts, VIP events, banquets and the support of Cleveland Cavaliers basketball games and Cleveland Monsters hockey games.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning, implementation and execution of concerts, special events, meetings, and banquets.
- Coordinate all logistics related to the planning and execution of assigned events, including budget management, and on-site logistics (site inspections, operations plans, required permit requests and coordination with clients, vendors, and promoter representatives).
- Assist in preparing and distributing event information.
- Create CAD drawings for concerts, special events and banquets.
- Create and distribute detailed event checklists to internal team members.
- On-site coordination of concerts and event load-in and load-out.
- Perform all duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirement:
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in events.
- Deep understanding of event planning and event operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while providing realistic expectations and customer service.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Committed to responding with a sense of urgency in a fast paced, time sensitive environment. Ability to work extended hours including early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of CAD program preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be very flexible regarding work hours, often working multiple shifts, weekends, and third shift; Have some word processing, spreadsheet and computer skills.
- Experience in Word and Excel preferred;
- Be able to work effectively with all levels of management and team members.
- Events and activities change at moment’s notice and must be able to adapt;
- Organize and prioritize work to be able to multi task.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.