Under the direction of the Senior Director and working with the Security Manager and Senior Security Coordinator, the position will be responsible for full time and part time event security activities at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. While an emphasis will be placed on event security operations, there will be duties to provide supervision with the full-time security needs. Responsibilities include interacting and assisting the Staffing Office to schedule shifts for all events, dark day activities, and all outside fieldhouse activities. The position will also assist FT Sergeants will full time security scheduling, oversee and implement trainings, and provide building safety measures. Specific emphasis on working most events and overseeing general security operations during events. Coordinates and assists all pre-event security needs for NBA, NBA G-League, AHL, and all non-sporting events hosted at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse or designated off site locations. Assist and support in maintaining the highest professional standards of the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Security Team while ensuring safe environment for Team Members, guests, and visitors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manages and ensures proper building and event security procedures are followed.
- Supervises safety inspections of area assigned.
- Oversee building entries for staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established procedures.
- Responsible for working with Staffing Office for security schedules for building and event needs.
- Protects arena equipment, materials and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the fieldhouse and related areas prior to, during, and after all events.
- Provides supervision of all Event Security Sergeants.
- Oversee records and returns of all lost and found items according to established team procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Senior Director.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Current CPR, 1st Aid, & AED Certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.