Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
- Responsible for the day-to-day Group Sales strategy and execution for the Cleveland Charge.
- Works with Ticket Sales Leadership and the Ticket Sales team to reach revenue goals through cold calling, referral generation and face to face appointment setting while utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Collaborates with the Cleveland Cavaliers ticket sales team to maximize group sales opportunities through multiple top group sales categories (i.e. Youth Sports, cheer and dance, churches, etc.).
- Directly manage the Cleveland Charge group sales team.
- Manage day-to-day group sales activities of the Charge sales team, including providing direction, goal setting and motivation cohesively with the Business Development Manager.
- Oversight of FEP calendar and available group sales inventory with the responsibility of providing updates to the sales team.
- Collaborate with the Directors of Group Sales for both the Monsters and Cavs on ideas, lead gen strategies, rep maximization, ticket blitzes, etc.
- Day to day focus on generating new business for the Cleveland Charge through ticket sales development, maximizing sales campaigns, self-prospecting and referral management.
- Full menu sales goals will be assigned in the areas of:
- New Full Season Cleveland Charge Nation Memberships
- Partial Charge ticket packages
- Group Packages and Experiences
- Premium Seating (Courtside seating, court boxes, high top tables, etc.)
- Maintain strong relationships with Charge Nation and group account base while leveraging relationships for cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Maintain and grow relationships in the NEOH youth basketball space (YMCA, high school basketball, etc.).
- Responsible for the successful execution of all group sales events to exceed customer. expectations and ensure renewal business in future years. Will be responsible for implementing and overseeing the Group Sales Renewal program.
- Take a lead role in implementing youth basketball and CR initiatives in tandem with the Charge CORE team to impact and grow the game in NEOH.
- Oversee game night execution of Group Sales events, experiences and activations.
- Work with Wolstein Center (home of the Cleveland Charge) staff to ensure current group sales programs are being effectively executed, identify new group sales opportunities and gather feedback from current group clients with goal to have them return.
- Work with the NBA G League and NBA on group sales best practices, idea sharing and sales and activation strategies that will translate within various G League markets.
- Will sell, manage, service, renew and upsell personal Charge Nation membership base
- Will work additional hours outside of Charge weekly and game day office requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two to three (2-3) years of previous sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate independently, take initiative, and follow-through with assignments
- Ability to initiate, lead, plan and direct the work of department
- Ability to work with and collaborate with multiple teams’ within the organization and with the team’s facility partner
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.