Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
General Description/ Job Summary :
The Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League, who are part of Cavaliers Holdings, LLC, seek a coachable sales professional with a strong work ethic and passion for growing a career in the business of professional sports. Under the coaching of the Director of Franchise Business Development, the Business Development Specialist will be responsible for selling season ticket memberships, partial ticket plans, single game suite rentals, and group ticket options at a high level for the Cleveland Monsters. This position focuses heavily on outbound cold calling to fans, businesses, and potential group leaders with the goal of setting face-to-face meetings out of office and on gamedays to generate revenue in person. The Monsters are seeking a strong, confident communicator that is great at creating connections with fans and building relationships. If you are looking to join a sports organization that values its people, provides continued development opportunities and career growth opportunities then the Cleveland Monsters and Cavaliers are a great fit for you! The ideal candidate has a minimum of one year of sports ticket sales experience with a proven track record for achieving revenue goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generating new season ticket sales through cold calling, face-to-face appointments, and arena tours.
- Prospecting new group and season ticket sales opportunities.
- Setting meetings with key decision makers of community and corporate groups.
- Developing professional relationships with current clients.
- Providing a high level of service to all accounts.
- Must meet all sales revenue goals and activity metrics such as calls, appointments set, and appointments completed
- Must have a relentless work ethic, positive attitude, and passion for growing a career in professional sports.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Work Experience Requirement:
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Previous internship or work experience within the sports industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relationship selling experience is a plus.
- Computer literacy required.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.