Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Rock Entertainment Group are looking for an energetic, quantitative minded team member who wants to grow their career by using data and analytics to drive business decisions. The role will primarily focus on the Cleveland Cavaliers business operations/revenue but will also work with all properties associated with Rock Entertainment Group (Cleveland Monsters, Charge, Legion, and Rocket Mortgage Field House Events). The role is part of the business intelligence team which provides insights, reporting and analysis throughout the enterprise including ticket sales and service, corporate partnerships, premium sales and service, marketing, food and beverage, merchandise sales, and digital.
Responsibilities include executing and managing an integrated data and analysis strategy by:
- Develop and maintain data visualizations, structured reporting and ad hoc reports in support of the organization’s decision-making processes
- Analyze multiple data sources and recommend strategies to drive profitable growth for revenue areas of the business
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the organization to maintain an integrated data and analysis strategy
- Collaborate with data and IT experts to develop business requirements around new data requests and new data sources
- Endeavor to contribute positively to the culture of the organization
- Advocate for the use of data in helping to drive business decision
- Strong working knowledge of analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative field (i.e. Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or Computer Science).
- 1+ years of related professional experience in business intelligence, analytics, strategy or consulting
- Knowledge and experience using quantitative methods and tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and communicate with both technical and business minded professionals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment
- An insatiable curiosity and desire to understand how things work
- Ability to bring happiness and joy to the workplace
- Ideal candidates will have SQL programming skills, Salesforce proficiency, Tableau expertise, experience in complex, data driven problem solving, and demonstrated experience working in a cross functional, entrepreneurial culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.