Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Duties & Responsibilities:
The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
- Drive safely along designated routes.
- Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
- Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
- Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
- Prevent or stop unruly behavior from passengers.
- Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
- Bus drivers need a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- All bus drivers need a passenger endorsement (P)
- If a driver has a CDL, but not the proper endorsement, employer would be willing to pay for the endorsement
Interpersonal skills: Bus drivers must be able to respectfully interact with passengers of all kinds.
Communication skills: Bus drivers must be able to communicate effectively with passengers and their employers about any safety concerns or issues that arise due to traffic, weather, or unforeseen circumstances.
Hand-eye coordination: The lives of many passengers are in your hands when you're operating a bus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.