Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Account Executive, REG Franchise is responsible for revenue generation through daily ticket sales activities utilizing current relationships and new business development efforts. Focusing on Tennis in the Land and other Rock Entertainment Group Franchise Properties, with the ability to sell through the portfolio of REG properties including, but not limited to the Cleveland Charge (NBA G League) and Cleveland Monsters (AHL).
The Account Executive, REG Franchise will develop and manage a sales pipeline for REG Franchise Partners with a focus on B2B, Groups and B2C.
The expectations of the Account Executive, REG Franchise will be to work special events, a portion of Cleveland Charge and Cleveland Monsters home games, as well as normal business hours. The position is based on salary/commission. This position is a 10-month entry-level position.
The goal of the Account Executive, REG Franchise is to achieve an overall Ticket Sales individual goal for properties including, but not limited to the Tennis in the Land tournament as well as help the Cleveland Monsters and Cleveland Charge hit overall revenue goals. The Premium Development Specialist, REG Franchise will be provided ample training, company networking opportunities and the necessary tools to be successful in their current role and in their future positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet or exceed established goals set yearly for new business.
- Focus on generating new business for REG Franchise Partners including, but not limited to Tennis in the Land by selling: Premium Products, Full Event and Partial Event Packages, Group Packages, and other ticket packages that do not fit into the above categories.
- Prospect new business clients (B2B, Groups, etc.)
- Daily responsibilities include cold calling, business prospecting, generating revenue through face-to-face appointments (both in-house and out of the office) and prospect events
- Maintain strong relationships with REG Franchise Partners account base while leveraging relationships for cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- Represent the entire organization in the community and be the face of the team for our fans for all events.
- Sell, manage, service, renew and upsell accounts including, but not limited to Tennis in the Land
- Keep and maintain an accurate sales pipeline to be reviewed bi-weekly
- Entertain and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients through the various means available.
- Be flexible and organized in selling Tennis in the Land, Cleveland Monsters, Cleveland Charge and other opportunities as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sports Management/Business, Sales, Marketing or Communication.
- MINIMUM one year experience in sports, and/or direct sales; sports/event experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, a high degree of professionalism, the desire to grow your career in the business of sports, competitive energy, openness to learn, relentless work ethic, the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
- This is a 10-month entry-level position.
ABOUT ROCK ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Rock Entertainment Group was formed in 2021 as the umbrella entity of sports and entertainment properties with the Dan Gilbert Rock Family of Companies. It includes the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, AHL Cleveland Monsters, NBA G League Cleveland Charge and Cavs Legion of the NBA 2K League and Tennis in the Land (Women’s Tennis Association Event). They also operate Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and Legion Lair Lit by TCP in Cleveland, as well as Cleveland Clinic Courts, the Cavs training and development center in nearby Independence, Ohio. As the unified brand platform, Rock Entertainment Group formally links multiple sports, venues, music, and content properties together to better position them collectively for collaboration, growth and new opportunities, while relentlessly creating amazing experiences for fans, teams, partners, stakeholders and thousands of staff members across the full spectrum of properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.