Game Entertainment & Operations Intern with Windy City Bulls in Hoffman Estates, IL
Windy City Bulls jobs
Sports Jobs in Hoffman Estates, IL
The Windy City Bulls is seeking a self-starter individual that is highly motivated and creative to fill our Game Entertainment & Operations Intern position for the upcoming 2019 - 2020 season. As the Game Entertainment & Operations Intern, you will primarily be responsible for assisting our dynamic and fun Game Entertainment team in all facets of Windy City Bulls game operations and execution.
As the Game Entertainment & Operations Intern, you will be able to learn and understand the behind-the-scenes production of entertainment that we provide to our fans. More specifically, you are responsible for the following:
- Assist the Chicago Bulls game entertainment team in all facets of Windy City Bulls game entertainment and operations.
- Being the liaison between the United Center and Sears Centre offices
- In unison with the Chicago Bulls game entertainment team and the Windy City Bulls Manager of Business Operations, this role will manage game script development and game entertainment execution. This can include writing PA copy, creating digital signage for promotions, securing props and entertainment set pieces, amongst other responsibilities
- Assist the Manager of Business Operations, with managing corporate partner inventory and execution. Creating Corporate Partner recap reports, including both in-season and annual summaries
- Assist with creating and implementing all sponsor promotions while identifying the audio/visual requirements of each
- Comfort with Adobe Photoshop to edit sponsorship content as necessary.
- Collaborate with our streaming broadcast partner to ensure accurate execution of promotional elements
- Build reports on LED signage distribution during games
- Quickly identify any errors on developed LED signage reports
- Maintain and manage library of archived game footage
- Assist in the planning and executing game day partnerships
- Actively participate in community appearances
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Game Entertainment & Operations experience with other professional or collegiate sports teams is preferred
- Familiarity in game production technology (Click Effects, TriCaster) and software (ShoFlo) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and can present ideas clearly
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Working concept of LED signage and the equipment involved
- Knowledge of graphic and video content creation, esp. formats and conversion.
- Ability to keep organized content from several sponsors formatted for multiple systems, likely across several submissions and revisions.
- Execute basic troubleshooting on technical equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available to work from October 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020 in Hoffman Estates, IL? [YES/NO]
Do you have previous experience in professional or collegiate game entertainment and/or operations? If so, please describe. [YES/NO]
Do you have previous experience in the technical aspects of game production (Click Effects, TriCaster)? If so, please describe.
Do you have previous experience in assisting with corporate partnership departments? [YES/NO]
What are your career aspirations and goals?