Trainee - Service & Retention with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Complete various reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Research and organization market trends for prospecting opportunities
- Assist other ticket sales department with projects as they arise
- Assists on game night responsibilities for revenue generating or retention events
- The 2019-2020 Trainee Program will run from September through May (end of season).
- Open to any qualified applicant who can meet the time commitment and has a recent college degree, Bachelors or Masters.
- GPA Requirement: 3.0
- The ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Trainees are responsible for travel and housing arrangements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required
- Proficiency in Archtics and CRM preferred
- Must be organized, creative, enthusiastic, and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs simultaneously and work well under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?