Trainee - Analytics (Research & Insights) with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Accounting and Finance: Financial/Data Analyst
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Assist with marketing, survey, ticketing, and community metrics
- Clean, manipulate, and report on quantitative and qualitative data
- Help develop and support weekly and ad hoc reports to marketing team
- Help plan survey implementation and reporting
- Assist in all research needs for organizational insight
- Work in Microsoft Office, statistical software (R), and data visualization software (Tableau)
- Experience with large data sets
- Intermediate expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills required
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to see projects through to fruition
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Have you taken any data management courses? (Y/N)