Senior Manager, Mobile Applications & Digital Products - Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena (Atlanta · GA)
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Marketing: Social Media
Who We Are: A professional basketball organization and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each fan we interact with. Our favorite things include live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to create marketing touchpoints that are meaningful and efficient, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who You Are: A mobile app specialist who lives and breathes all things mobile app technology, product development, and marketing. You have a particular affinity for ensuring great user experiences, and your product & project management skills are top notch. You have a keen understanding what makes a mobile app successful, and you have the ability to make it happen. Tech stacks, APIs, data flows, integrations, and user experiences are all sweet sounds to your ears, and \ implementing the tools to allow for audience segmentation, push strategies, dynamic content, and A/B testing are second nature to you. You enjoy cross functional teamwork, and you have the drive, collaborative-spirit, and interpersonal intelligence to make things happen. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be well shocked if you didn’t impress the people around you on both fronts.
- Own the development, optimization, & process functions of various digital products, including mobile applications and other sales & martech products.
- Work cross-functionally with both internal and external resources to ideate, manage, and launch product functionality & optimizations
- Provide specialist-level insight & direction for product-related marketing strategies & features
- Maintain ongoing product feature roadmaps
- Seek out and develop new product-specific marketing, sales, partnership, and guest/fan-experience related opportunities and features.
- Work closely with analytics to analyze results, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections.
- Work with all brands on any current or future sales/martech product needs (Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, College Park Skyhawks, Hawks Talon GC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in product management, Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience managing, building, or marketing of various digital products or applications
- Demonstrated success in managing, building, or marketing (internal and/or externally) digital products and/or mobile applications.
- Strong product & project management skills with a history of working with & managing third-party vendors
- Strong knowledge of push notification, dynamic content, and beacon technology and marketing strategies & technologies
- Strong test-and-learn mindset (A/B, multivariate, etc.)
- Strong understanding of general sales/Martech systems and environments (CRM, ESP, Data Warehouse, how data flows, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Flurry, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for mobile and app industry
- Passion for Sports & Entertainment
- Passion for learning about and creating great user experiences
- [BONUS] Previous work in the Sports & Entertainment, Hospitality, or related industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you promise to answer the following questions honestly and to the best of your ability (Y/N)?
Have you lead, or played a significant part, in the planning & ideation of a mobile application (Y/N)?
Have you lead, or played a significant part, in the launch of a mobile application (Y/N)?
Have you lead, or played a significant part, in the marketing of a mobile application (Y/N)?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much PRODUCT MANAGEMENT experience do you have?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience do you have?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much experience do you have working with THIRD PARTY VENDORS?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much MARKETING experience do you have?
Do you have experience connecting data systems with mobile applications (Y/N)?
Do you have experience working with push notification systems (Y/N)?
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), how would you rank your NBA knowledge?
In your own words, what makes a great user experience within a mobile application?
In your own words, what role do mobile applications play within a larger organization?
Have you previously worked in the sports and entertainment industry?