Membership Associate, Sales with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
If you are an individual seeking the first step in your sports career and are seeking a tremendous career opportunity, the Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena have an open door. Throughout the program individuals will be responsible for an individual quota and top performers will be given the ability to advance their sports career internally or externally. The department acts as a feeder system to all senior level sales and service positions, as career growth is the main objective of the program. The extensive training program that occurs over the duration of one’s tenure will provide one with all the tools to grow their professional and sales skill sets.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Atlanta Hawks via phone and face-to-face presentations. Including, but not limited, to full and partial ticketing packages, premium tickets, group tickets, and premium hospitality packages.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual individual performance goals.
- Set and complete out of office sales appointments, as well as conduct in-arena appointments to close new business.
- Making outbound sales calls each day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue.
- Maintaining records of all sales prospecting and customer conversations with our CRM system.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as the need arises. All Atlanta Hawks home games will be worked in various capacities including, but not limited to: prospecting appointments, sales tables, and game events.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Ticket Sales Manager.
- Comfort with making outbound cold calls.
- Strong desire to start a career with a team that has ample opportunity for growth.
- Strong work ethic, competitiveness, and a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales.
- Ability to learn and study sales, helping make it a career.
- Ability to work as a great teammate.
- Present themselves in a professional manner, and able to interact with all levels of the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)
Yes/No: I have previous sales experience.
Why are you right for this position?
Rate the following 3 characteristics (Grit, Team Player, Integrity) in order, 1-3, that best describes you.
Briefly state what your professional goals are for the next 3-5 years.
Please tell us one interesting thing about yourself and how you will use it to be successful.