HVAC I (Part-Time) with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Engineering
At the Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena, our team is changing the game when it comes to creating a memorable fan experience. As an organization, we rock a bold attitude that focuses on teamwork, authenticity, & innovation. The fans are our passion, and their positive experiences are what propel us to create a world class sports & live entertainment environment. We recognize that to create a great experience for our fans, it starts with creating a great culture for our employees. We work hard and run fast, yet we take the time to appreciate the details in the work we do and celebrate our successes. At the end of the day, we are a sports & live entertainment group that strives to do things a little differently and do them well. It also doesn’t hurt that we hold the keys to a brand-new world-class arena (State Farm Arena), an amazing brand, an exciting basketball organization and a wide variety of live events.
- Conduct safety audits to identify deficiencies and unsafe practices, which need immediate correction insuring a safe working environment.
- Maintain records, schedules, charts, etc., as required to ensure proper and timely preventive maintenance or repair of components, systems and structures.
- Submit ideas and suggestions to Management to help plan work schedules and assignments in accordance with O&M repair requirements.
- Works in conjunction with the HVAC Lead to help plan and implement an effective P.M. program for all HVAC components, systems and structures.
- Follows work priorities according to the status of the components, systems, structures, and actual work request forms to include all formal work order documentation.
- Ensures that equipment is properly tagged and secured before maintenance or repair work is performed.
- Monitors O&M work to ensure correct procedures are being followed and provide assistance when necessary.
- Ensure correct procedures are being followed and provides assistance when necessary.
- Regularly inspects assigned equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Helps develop techniques for work method simplification, improving working conditions, reducing costs, and staying informed on matters which improve results.
- Maintains records, schedules, charts, etc., as required by the HVAC Lead to ensure proper and timely P.M. or repair of components, systems and structures.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned by the HVAC Lead.
Must have working knowledge of safety equipment, systems and OSHA Guidelines to provide a safe workplace for employees and safe environment to the public.
High School diploma or equivalent is required. EPA Certified preferred. 2 years experience preferred but not required. Kitchen equipment experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?