Atlanta Hawks Flight Crew Experience Team Member with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
The Atlanta Hawks are looking for entertainers and performers to join the Atlanta Hawks Flight Crew Experience Team. Under the direction of the Coordinator, Fan Experience and Game Activation, members of the Flight Crew Experience Team will hype up Hawks fans before, during, and following every Atlanta Hawks home game and select special events/activations.
- Create a positive, upbeat environment for all guests, from the time the doors open until the last fan leaves the arena
- Enhance fan experience throughout game by entertaining guests by starting chants, creating photo opportunities, dancing, and distributing giveaways
- Interact with guests using the Hawks model of service, SMILE (Southern Hospitality, Make a Moment, Individuals Matter, Loyalty, and Empowerment)
- Activate and entertain guests at select Hawks special events
- Participate in select on-court performances and t-shirt tosses
- Assist in the maintenance of all in-game elements, signage and prizing
- Assist in the organization and cleanliness of the storage closet
- Attend training as required to cultivate a high standard of quality and safety in game execution procedures
- Ability to engage and entertain guests of all ages
- Comfort in chanting and dancing in front of large groups of people
- Ability to be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment
- Knowledgeable about the Hawks and the NBA
- Must be able to keep track of a schedule and communicate availability and updates timely and clear
- Professional throughout every interaction, in person and throughout all forms of correspondence
- Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 6 hours and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?