Account Executive, Sales and Service - College Park Skyhawks (Atlanta · GA)
College Park Skyhawks jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The College Park Skyhawks, NBA G League affiliate of the Atlanta Hawks, are seeking motivated and high-energy individuals to become a part of our ticket sales and service staff. This position is responsible for maximizing ticket sales revenue for the Skyhawks, while also helping to create, plan, and execute the game-day promotions and fan experience program during the NBA G League season. The Account Executive will also assist with various other duties across the organization and be a consistent presence at community events in the College Park and greater Atlanta area.
The ideal Account Executive has a previous track record of successful revenue generation in the sports industry. They will be a self-starter who understands the importance of high character and a strong work ethic. The successful candidate has ideally had previous ticket sales training and has knowledge of ticketing and Salesforce database procedures.
The team will play home games at The Gateway Center @ Georgia International Convention Center located in College Park. This position will report to the Manager, Sales and Service and be based in downtown Atlanta in the Hawks primary offices.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products including but not limited to corporate partner packages, season ticket memberships, premium products and group tickets.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual individual performance goals.
- Set and complete out of office sales appointments.
- Make daily outbound sales calls with the goal of generating new ticket revenue.
- Meet with Manager to set goals and discuss strategy for attaining sales goals.
- Generate leads by researching prospective clients and organizations.
- Track, record and update prospecting efforts daily in our CRM database.
- Help coordinate and execute sales campaigns.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Be attentive/responsive during training sessions and willing to adjust your presentation style based on feedback from supervisors.
- Attend networking events and participate in all community ticket sales events.
- Attend onsite and offsite sales meetings as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in the sports ticket sales industry.
- Some experience with ticketing programs (Archtics, Microsoft Dynamics) is a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Present themselves in a professional manner and able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated with high character and strong work ethic.
- Passion for sports sales, promotions, and fan engagement.
- Represent the College Park Skyhawks in a positive, professional fashion to all clients and the general public.
- Occasional travel is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)
What makes you want to be a part of an G League franchise?
Briefly state what your professional goals are for the next 3-5 years.
Do you consider yourself to be a self-starter who is passionate about the sports sales industry? Give some examples of how you have had to be self-motivated in the past.
Do you have any connection to the College Park community? If yes, please explain in more detail.