Senior Manager, Mobile Marketing & Development with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Own the development, optimization, & marketing of all current and future mobile applications (CURRENT: Hawks + State Farm Arena; College Park Skyhawks)
- Work cross-functionally with both internal and external resources to ideate, manage, and launch mobile application functionality
- Provide specialist-level insight & direction for app-related marketing strategies & initiatives (push, SMS, beacons, dynamic content, etc.)
- Maintain ongoing feature roadmaps
- Work closely with owned analytical tools, as well as internal analytics department to gather & analyze results, produce and communicate insights, and create actionable data-driven plans.
- Seek out and develop new app-specific marketing, sales, partnership, and guest/fan-experience related opportunities and features.
- Maintain ongoing mobile marketing content & messaging calendars
- Run campaigns utilizing A/B and multivariate testing
- Develop, execute, and iterate on various mobile app download & retention campaigns
- Maintain our mobile app listings and continually improve app ratings & reviews
- Work with all brands on any current or future mobile application needs (Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, College Park Skyhawks, Hawks Talon GC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, product management, or other related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience managing, building, or marketing mobile applications
- Demonstrated success in managing, building, or marketing a mobile application
- Strong product & project management skills with a history of working with & managing third-party vendors
- Strong knowledge of push notification, dynamic content, and beacon technology and marketing strategies
- Strong test-and-learn mindset (A/B, multivariate, etc.)
- Strong understanding of general Martech systems and environments (CRM, ESP, Data Warehouse, how data flows, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Flurry, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for mobile and app industry
- Passion for Sports & Entertainment
- Passion for learning about and creating great user experiences
- Previous work in the Sports & Entertainment, Hospitality, or related industry preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)
Do you promise to answer the following questions honestly and to the best of your ability (Y/N)?
Have you lead, or played a significant part, in the planning & ideation of a mobile application (Y/N)?
Have you lead, or played a significant part, in the launch of a mobile application (Y/N)?
Have you lead, or played a significant part, in the marketing of a mobile application (Y/N)?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much PRODUCT MANAGEMENT experience do you have?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience do you have?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much experience do you have working with THIRD PARTY VENDORS?
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much MARKETING experience do you have?
Do you have experience connecting data systems with mobile applications (Y/N)?
Do you have experience working with push notification systems (Y/N)?
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), how would you rank your NBA knowledge?
In your own words, what makes a great user experience within a mobile application?
In your own words, what role do mobile applications play within a larger organization?
Have you previously worked in the sports and entertainment industry?